Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New RootsMagic Version 6
05-02-2013, 12:28 PM
New RootsMagic Version 6
Keeping you updated with latest developments, The Roots Team are pleased to let you know the new version of RootsMagic Version 6 is now available and well worth taking a look at.
As well as all the classic RootsMagic features of earlier versions such as creating charts and reports, creating websites, sharing your data via 'RootsMagic To-Go' from a USB drive, there are now enhanced features such as showing a timeline of events, the ability to look up counties and states and also to attach web links to any person or source to aid your research. With enhanced searching it does give extra help to genealogists. There's more information at the RootsMagic website or if you'd like to find out about the free trial demonstration, there's more details available here.

David
The Roots Team
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2013, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 09:49 AM by admin.)
RE: New RootsMagic Version 6
I upgraded as soon as I heard about this - my favourite program by far!

S&N have just got the book in stock, too, which is a great help (I've learnt so much since using the book - there's so much more to RootsMagic than just entering data and making charts!). Their website is: http://www.genealogysupplies.com/ there's a link to the book on their home page.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply